Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boating




Chloe has started to love to go boating. She is also saying "boat" (and saying it appropriately unlike the sun and moon which she gets quite confused!!) which makes her daddy oh, so proud!! This past weekend we went boating with the Renaud's and had a blast. Chloe and cousin Corrina have yet to learn the art of sharing with each other so that was interesting and Kyle got his first experience pulling kids on a tube behind our boat (cousins Brett and Kaylee). My Uncle Arie and Aunt Elaine had their pontoon out so we grilled brats for dinner. I really like the pontoon experience--didn't even have to get into the water to go to the bathroom!!!

1 comment:

roduns said...

I think that Corinna and Chloe look very much related! Anyone else?

Also, I like the sound of Beryl Punt. HA HA HA HA HA. Yes, I voted for Beryl. I couldn't help myself. Little Beryl Punt. HA HA HA HA.

(you were kidding about Beryl, right?)