Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chicago Marathon Weekend


Kyle, Chloe, and I traveled with my parents
to Chicago this past weekend to cheer on my sister
as she ran her first marathon. Congrats Tasha
for finishing 26.2 miles!! Doesn't she look awesome
for just running that far?!?


Here is Chloe wearing the Energizer Bunny hat
for Aunt Tasha but also for herself! She didn't
nap all day!!

Chloe congratulating Aunt Tasha on a well run
race!

Here is one of the sights in Chinatown which
is where we watched most of the marathon.

Up ahead you can see my dad running a little
ways with Tasha to encourage her on! This
is at mile 21!

We had a great time and are very proud
of Tasha running 26.2 miles for World Vision.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do,
do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31.

1 comment:

roduns said...

That is AWESOME! Way to go Tasha! And the Energizer Bunny references to both Tasha and Chloe cracked me up.