Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun in our chairs


Today has been one of those days...you know the kind...
both kids woke up WAY too early and have been
super cranky....Crying, time-outs, and laundry abound...
but in the midst of the chaos there are so many reasons
to be thankful, laugh, and smile. I mean look
at this little handsome man smiling
in his bumbo chair!




Chloe cracked me up today...she has been looking
at baby pics of my sister and I at my mom's
house and gave me this look in her highchair
and said "Tots" (Her word for Tasha)...this is the
same exact faceTasha made in her highchair when
she was Chloe's age (and that was in the pics Chloe
has been looking at) I was laughing pretty hard!!!





3 comments:

roduns said...

Now I want to see pictures of you and Kyle in your chairs, to see how much fun you can have. ;)

Gudie said...

So, I finally registered for a google acct. so that I can comment. I guess that wasn't very hard at all. Caleb's pics are definitely adorable, and I busted out laughing at your story of Chloe hamming it up. She must have known you needed a laugh!

Suzanne said...

Ha Ha! I remember that picture of Tasha doing that face