Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chloe's latest




Chloe had a fun time this last weekend sledding
with Daddy and with her friend Mason. Daddy gets
a workout each time cuz he pulls her up the hill!
Chloe has been saying some things that just crack
us up...here are a few...
*"Mommy, you're gorgeous" (notice this is the first
I listed cuz I won't be hearing that as she gets older!)
*"Daddy, you're amazing!" (Another saying that will
disappear soon!)
*"I don't like God" (Ok, this one is not very cute...)
*"It's ok, things like this just happen sometimes" (After
peeing in her pants--she is potty training right now)
*"I'm going to see Daddy at Pella Corp" (wearing gloves, coat
and shoes and pretending to leave)
*"I'll take my car to school" (As she heard my mom
& I saying that before we know it she'll be in school...she is referring
to her little tikes coupe!!)
*"I want to go to Grandma's today"
*"I don't want to go to nursery. Too many kids there"

No comments: