Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We just returned home from a fun weekend in Minnesota with Kyle's family. I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked but here is a sampling of what we spent our time doing...


Played with guns (doesn't she look like a natural?!?)

Rearranged toys

Ran around the house with a rope playing Thomas the Train...

Gave rides to Noah

Played with Baby Jacob

Checked out the really cold pig at the MN vs IA game

Cheered for the Hawkeyes with Pete and Kelly (wait, I think Pete was cheering for MN but he had to be pretty tame considering we were sitting in a fairly hostile Hawkeye section)

Took in the coldest football game I have ever gone to (a balmy 24 degrees) to witness a Hawkeye loss to my alma mater. It was really fun to see the stadium and here we are in front of it posing for a picture....me and some strange man who looks like he could have just robbed a gas station.

No comments: