Friday, December 16, 2011

Caleb is 3!!!

Caleb turned 3 yesterday! We had a day at home (my only day at home all week!!!) and then went out later to celebrate. Here is how my little guy celebrated...


Breakfast in his PJs....a homemade cinnamon roll (Thanks Aunt Tasha!!) complete with a candle. During the morning I had to laugh because I looked around and this was such a typical day for us that I had to get it on camera...what Caleb's life is like as a 3 year old...

His little brother Cameron in the swing watching everybody...

His big sister Chloe reading books...

The birthday boy playing with his trucks and cars...

His Mommy folding laundry...

Now the pictures of his birthday that aren't a typical day for us...let the celebration begin! He wanted Subway to eat (he chose this over McDonalds!!)

Then we headed to the Fun Factory where he and Chloe had a blast!

Even Cameron liked the Fun Factory!!
Then back home where he opened a few presents. What a great day!!

We had Caleb's birthday party a few weekends ago...I'll post pictures of that soon!!!

No comments: