Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Grandma and Grandpa Visit!

Chloe by the big caterpillar at the zoo.
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Rog came for a visit this past week. We had a great time! We went to the zoo, did some shopping in Pella, and of course found time for some treats! We also found a good deal on a battery powered 4 wheeler for the kids at our neighborhood garage sales and Chloe and Caleb loved showing off for Grandma and Grandpa! Did I mention that I have said multiple times that I would NEVER buy one of those for my children? What has happened to me?!?

I thought this picture of all 3 of them looking
in the same direction was a miracle!

Having fun at the zoo!

Close up of the lion.


Our garage sale find.

A fun day with Grandma Judy.
Caleb is overjoyed with this new 4 wheeler!!!

Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa!



No comments: