Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good News!!


Chloe got to play with some of her girl cousins
this past weekend as we celebrated my cousin
Emily and her husband Brock's recent wedding.
We ate at Pizza Ranch and I think Chloe may
have eaten more than me that night!!!
I had an ultrasound today as baby had been
measuring quite small and we received good news!!
All looks good on the ultrasound and baby has moved
to head down position! It's kinda funny cuz the other
night the baby was moving so much that it caused
me to yell "ouch" and wake Kyle up...I think that's
when baby turned from breech to head down!!
Although my actual due date will not change, today
the ultrasound said a due date of 12/12 which
is my birthday! Wouldn't that be the best
gift ever?!? Thanks for all of you who have
been praying and encouraging us!!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

Cute picture of all the girls. I love your new pictures along the left side of your blog. And yay, head down!!

Suzanne said...

Yay! Glad the baby moved and the ultrasound looked good! Speaking as a "birthday baby" myself, it's pretty cool, so if you have the option, I would do it.

roduns said...

That is GREAT news! Beth told me you had an ultrasound and I am so happy to hear that they could confirm all was well AND that his head was down. AWESOME! What a relief!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the baby has "moved"!!! Darin didn't tell me that!