Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thoughts for the Season



Hi All!


On this snowy December 3rd I just wanted to send out some Advent greetings for all of you! I was given the gift of time with Chloe today as my mom (my sitter) is sick with a cold and I was able to stay home from work. As I've been reflecting on the craziness of the season (and we decided to add a baby on top of it!!) one of the mentor moms in my Mom to Mom group forwarded this video to me and I thought it perfect to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy and I pray that all of you too can find little gifts of time throughout this month:)




And just for fun...
Chloe trying to give cousin Corrina a "not so welcomed" gift of a hug and kiss!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing the video. I was also given the gift of time today, as Corrina got sick last night (first time throwing up, what a fun, new experience!) and I am staying home from work today and cherishing all the extra snuggles she needs.

Lynnette said...

What a great picture of Corrina! The expression on her face in the second one is hilarious! "Oh, come on, take the picture already so she can let go of me."
The first picture could have looked like Chloe kissing in a mirror if they'd had on the same clothes. I'd never paid attention to their hair being so similarly colored.
When are you due?

roduns said...

Ha ha! The look on Corrina's face is priceless. Chloe is going to be such a doting and loving big sister!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila! I just found your blog through Lynnette's blog, and I just had to let you know that you look so adorable pregnant! It looks like all your weight gain is right where it's supposed to be (in the BABY)! I'm rather jealous because I swear this last pregnancy I even gained weight in my LIPS...when I talked I felt like my lips were flibber-flubbering all over the place! :)

Anyway, I hope your labor goes smoothly and that you have a really great Christmas with that new baby (if he/she is here yet...when are you due?).