Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chloe's Birthday Wish List

When I asked Chloe what she wanted for her birthday yesterday she said that she wanted cookies...interesting...her second request was for "babies". I can't believe how many times during the day she asks for cookies...breakfast, bedtime, and all the time in between!! And to add to this unhealthy lifestyle all she wants to do is sit at the computer looking at our blog, our friends' blogs, and sesamestreet.org....what is this health conscience mom to do?!?

So I tried to upload the video of her stating she wanted cookies for her birthday but I'm having problems uploading videos lately...any suggestions from all of you experienced bloggers?

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

I haven't been having any problems uploading videos. It just takes a really really long time.

roduns said...

Hee hee! Its funny b/c I just finished feeding Ethan dinner - of which he would not eat 2/3 of. I finally gave up and cleaned him up, only to have him pick up a bowl from his afternoon snack and ask for ... COOKIES! I'm ignoring him ... ;)

And I would have to take a video to post a video, so sadly, I've never done it. Sorry.