Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chloe's Latest


Here is my funny conversation with Chloe today at breakfast...
Me: Good job Chloe; you finished it all!
Chloe: Oink, Oink
Me: (Laughing) That's funny Chloe!
Chloe: Oink, oink; me a pig!
Me: (Wondering where she got this) Who's called you a pig?
Chloe: Munga!! (Her name for my mom) (Later I asked my mom if
she's ever called her a pig and she said no...who should we believe?!?)

Other phrases Chloe is saying these days...
"Let's Do it!"
"I like Mommy's hair down better" (When my hair is in a ponytail)
"I want to PLAY!"
"Stop crying baby"
"I'm not sleeping Mommy" (When she is NOT napping)

Her favorite songs to sing:
The ABC's
"Have Patience"
Jesus Loves Me (she knows both verses!!)

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That is hilarious! I'll have to remember to be more careful of what I say around her!

Gudie said...

I love hearing the funny things kids say. =) Cute pic of Ms. Chloe.

roduns said...

I love it! Chloe's hair is getting so long - she looks so old!