Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Garage Sale Fun!

This past weekend we had our first ever garage sale! We had a great turnout and had a lot of fun in the process. I couldn't believe that someone bought Kyle's childhood camera (which still had film in it!) for 25 cents!! It still amazes me what sells and what doesn't!! Here is a pic of Chloe and Malik "helping" prepare for the big sale!

A big THANKS to my Mom, Grandma, Sis, Dad, and Hubby for all the help:) I'm still laughing about my Grandma "buying" my mom's antiwrinkle cream for 50 cents and bringing it back the next day claiming that it didn't work...priceless!!!


Caleb trying out the weight machine...



"I'm not ready for weights yet Grandpa!!!"


We're ready for customers!!!



Caleb loves some camera action!!!



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ha! that story of your Grandma is hilarious!