Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dam 2 Dam

Kyle and I survived a rainy 12.4 mile race this past Saturday! The rain actually kept us cool and didn't feel too bad. Chloe said a couple of funny things though that I just can't resist posting. The day before the race I was looking at the forecast for rain (and getting a little concerned about the flash flood warnings) and she said "Well, we have an umbrella. And Mason has one too." Then a little later I said "Mommy is scared of lightening so I hope it doesn't storm." She patted me on the shoulder and said "I'll protect you Mommy." The next morning at Grandma and Grandpa's house she said to my mom, "I hope Mommy is doing ok running in the rain." What a little sweetheart:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe must be learning caring from a good place! (or good people!).
Also, way to go on your run. Awesome!