Monday, May 31, 2010

A Chloe Classic

We decided to take a family trip to the zoo today (Grandparents, Jared, Tasha, Chloe, Caleb & Myself). We hadn't told Chloe until this morning. I was waiting for her classic "What are we going to do today?" as she asks that almost every morning but she didn't ask the usual question. I was excited because finally I had something that I was sure would AWE my 3 year old and have her jumping out of bed with gusto. So instead of waiting for her to ask, I say "Chloe...do you know what we're going to do today? We're going to the ZOO!" She looks at me and asks, "What do they have for food at the zoo?" I had to laugh...that's the most exciting thing I've told her that we're doing in a LONG time and she really only cared about breakfast (and maybe the food at the zoo??)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Of course! Kids are so unpredictable. Hope you gave her a good breakfast before the zoo outing. :) But I'm glad she really enjoyed the zoo too!