Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Farm!!!

We had a blast at the pumpkin farm last week!! We went on Kyle's Birthday and his mom and sister joined us for the fun as well as my parents. It was a big celebration!!!

Caleb loved scooping corn!

Chloe "fed" the "horses"

Chloe had been talking about the "house" at the pumpkin farm for weeks before we went...she was super excited to cook in there. She also gave Noah the broom and told him that he could clean the bathroom. (Yes, I had just said the same thing to Kyle the day before!!!)

Caleb loved the swing!


He also liked feeding the goats.

This was my favorite part!!! I loved the big orange bouncy pillow!!! Even though my head is cut off (hey, I don't care....at least I finally made it into a picture!!!!) you can tell I'm pumped!!

Yes, it's quite the bouncing pillow!

Noah liked giving the goats water.



The three kids driving!

Chloe loves a good John Deere!

Caleb goes for green too!

That had to be a difficult position for my tall dad...

What a couple of cuties!

The swings were a hit!

Kyle liked his Vikings jersey cake...and Chloe did too!

No comments: