Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wow, it's been busy...


I've been so busy I haven't even posted about running the Des Moines Half Marathon!!! Kyle, Tasha, and I ran it. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for running!!! Thanks to our faithful cheerleaders...Chloe, Caleb, Mom, Dad, Jared, Grandma, and Grandpa...it was awesome having you there! Kyle and I finished in 1:36 (our goal was 1:35)...I guess that just means we have to run another one...right Kyle?!?!

Here we are after the race!

Here we are running...why does it look like there is snow in the background??

Congrats to Tasha who PR'd that day...I'm proud of you little sis!!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

What's PR'd?

Sheila said...

oops...yep, that's runner's slang for "personal record"

Gudie said...

Another half under your belts - imperssive!