Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!


Our kiddos are coming down from their Easter sugar high as expected today...completely exhausted and CRANKY!!! I can't believe the amount of candy that we brought home this weekend!! Here are some pictures of our Easter fun. It's difficult to teach kids the REAL meaning of Easter when they're surrounded by Easter bunnies (see below), dyed eggs (also below), and candy. Those things are fun and I don't want to completely skip them, but I don't want them to become the focus. This year though I felt like I didn't even have to try very hard. For the past few weeks or so Chloe has been somewhat obsessed with the story of Jesus' death and resurrection in her Beginner Bible...isn't that amazing?? The story is so awesome and so powerful that no preaching is even necessary...she just wants to hear the story over and over again. Ok, I'll let you get to the pictures...

Caleb does not waste time looking at a camera when he is hunting for eggs. One word to describe Caleb lately...intense.

Chloe was able to distinguish which eggs had her name on them...yeah!

She got a little help searching...



Our newest family portrait...don't the men in ties look stunning?? And I love how Chloe is posing:)

Daddy took the kiddos to the city wide Easter Egg Hunt and even had a chance to get a few pictures...he's awesome!!!

I was surprised to see that Chloe had sat on the Easter Bunny!!

We dyed eggs without shirts...makes for better pictures...and fewer stains!

Chloe was so proud of her eggs!

No comments: