Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fine Dining & Ouchies




What a title, huh?!? The fine dining and the ouchies didn't occur at the same time although they certainly could have!! We took my dad to the Linden House in Lynnville for his birthday this past weekend. Funny, I don't have any pics of him...but the picture of my mom with Chloe is hilarious (my mom might kill me for posting it on the internet!!). We found out that Chloe doesn't really like fine dining...AT ALL!! I would recommend the Linden House cuz the food and the atmosphere were great, but maybe avoid taking your toddler there!!


Chloe's face and knees have had encounters with the cement this week. We were supposed to have pictures today but those have been postponed until she looks a little less beat up!! She loves pointing to her "ouchies" and showing them off:)

8 comments:

Tiff said...

I love how the older guy in the background of that picture of your mom is totally staring at your table... I guess he doesn't have grandbabies and isn't used to the excitement (aka noise) that they bring. :) But Chloe is darn cute, even if she's not quite ready for fine dining!

Sheila said...

That's so funny Tiff cuz I hadn't even noticed that guy in the picture but I HAD noticed him at the restaurant...I think they were annoyed with us!! That picture is just a classic!!

Lynnette said...

I was just notified that you have a blog (by Suzanne). Glad to find you here and to be able to follow your excitement through life ... and waste some time here of course!

Tasha said...

That picture is definitely more funny blown up!

Sheila said...

Glad you found the blog Lynnette! Now YOU'LL have to start one so I can see more pics of your little cuties!!

Lynnette said...

Apparently you didn't try clicking on my name to get to my blog. :) I started one a couple months ago. Enjoy!

Sheila said...

I didn't even know where clicking on a name can take me!! Thanks so much for sharing Lynnette. I LOVE your blog and love the name...it is SO true!! Hopefully you don't mind me putting a link to your blog on mine...if you do let me know and I'll take it off:)

Lynnette said...

That is perfectly fine for you to link to mine. I'll link to yours too then! I'm a little leary about linking to people, lest they think I'm stalking them... :)