Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pregnancy Update



I've had a few people ask me for a pregnancy update...how sweet of you!! I'm currently at 26 weeks and I have the wonderful glucose tolerance test this week to check for diabetes. I've been feeling great and it's going by really fast!! Ultrasound did say that we're having a little boy so I've been hitting a lot of garage sales and getting some boy clothes since we have none:) I still haven't completely decided if I'm going to do a repeat C-section or try a vaginal birth (which I would need to go to Des Moines for and the risks are higher) so please pray for guidance in this area and for a safe delivery for this little guy!! Here is a picture of Chloe and I looking through the baby name book. She has been pointing at my belly and saying "baby" which is exciting but she also does that to my mom's stomach (which is not big AT ALL!). She's not quite understanding it all yet:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheila,
I love reading your blog every so often. We need to get together sometime!!
Anna

Lorraine said...

Hey!
How exciting to have a boy! Congratulations! Hit up Jen for stuff - Jarrett gets some good gifts & Jen takes good care of his clothes! You look great, Sheila! I chuckled pretty good at Chloe calling other tummies "baby" ... hope she doesn't do it to me, though!! Take care!
Lorraine