Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Favorite Picture!


I just got this picture from my mom and
I think it's my new favorite pic of the kids. Caleb
just loves to be cheesy for the camera...the other
day I got out the video camera to tape him riding
on his little John Deere and all he would do was
smile at me cuz he thought I was taking a picture!

Caleb has started to talk more....here are his favorite
words...
Ball
Dog (sounds more like GOG)
Dada
Mama
Uh, oh! (when he drops something:)
Uh, uh (means no...he shakes his head like crazy and waves
his arms while saying it!)
Duck

Caleb and Chloe both love to read but Caleb is much
more particular about what books he reads. Chloe
always just read whatever book with me that I picked
out...NOT Caleb! He swats at the book if he doesn't like
it...AND if he knows that there is a dog, cow, horse, duck,
or ball in a book he goes right to that page and then he's
done with it...he's an opinionated little 1 year old!!!

3 comments:

Gudie said...

Fun to see these new posts and hear about Caleb's developing personality. So cute that Chloe ran in the Klompen - she looks so proud. I hope you are feeling better! We had a round of Spring sickness and it was just terrible.

roduns said...

Cute picture! They have the same cute smiles and cheeks. Darling.

Beth said...

That picture is awesome! I can see why it's a fave. They are cutie pies!