Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Couldn't Resist!

Chloe was very excited to mail a birthday card to Great Grandma Joyce today. She put it in the mailbox and then she sat on the driveway and said "I'll wait for the mailman to come". I told her that this could take awhille but she insisted...she was incredibly patient for the mailman. Here's how the morning went...


9:00 Waiting patiently for the mailman to take the birthday card to Great Grandma...
9:03 I'm very impressed that she is still patiently sitting there...
9:05 Getting a little restless...


9:10 Decides to give Caleb a ride and instructs me to watch for the mailman...
9:15 "When is the mailman going to come??" she asks for the 20th time...

9:55 We give up watching for the mailman and go inside to get a snack and watch Clifford. Clifford completely trumps the mailman...

AND 12:25...

I couldn't resist...

No comments: