Thursday, August 5, 2010

More boating!

We went boating this past weekend and met up with my Uncle Arie and his clan. This is always a really fun time. Here are the top 7 reasons we like boating with Uncle Arie and Aunt Elaine...
1. Their boat has a bathroom...
(No picture...that would be too weird...)


2. The more the merrier!!



3. Their boat has fun treats...
Cookies, brownies, potato salad...you name it and they have it...

4. Their boat has Corinna!!!



5. They have a tube!!!!

6. Grandparents watch the kids...

While we ski and wakeboard:)

7. Did I mention Corrina?? Oh, and I don't have any pics but Chloe
thinks Brett, Kaylee, and Jordyn are pretty fun too:)

2 comments:

roduns said...

Look at those two cuties chatting on the boat. In years to come you'll probably have many of these pictures. Fun!

Suzanne said...

Cute post! Inspired me to try a "Top Ten things I love about boating" for Corrina's scrapbook page.