Monday, August 30, 2010

Row, Row Our Boat

We had a blast 2 weekends ago (yes, I'm behind in my postings...) when Pete and Kelly, Noah & Jacob came down to visit us. We spent a lot of time on the boat and kept pretty busy with 4 children under age 4. The only pics I took were on the boat...I guess that reflects what we did all weekend!!!


Kelly and the kids....a couple of blondies in the middle there!!




Caleb loves to eat...there is no question about it!!!



I don't know what Pete is driving us towards but the look

on his face is hilarious!!!



Kyle and Chloe did a lot of swimming...it was way too hot

not to get in the water!!!

Noah is such a big boy climbing up and down that ladder!!!



Chloe loves the water!!

Kelly doesn't show it but we were HOT and SWEATY holding
our little boys!!
I don't know if this picture needs any explanation?!?
Just in case you can't see what Pete and Kelly are doing...
they are rowing our boat towards our house. We had a
really fun afternoon with NO KIDS and then yep, we ran
out of gas...we eventually got a tow which was a good thing.
Rowing with skiis is no easy task!!! I was sore for the
next couple of days...I know, I know...pathetic!!!!

No comments: