Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time Outs


Both of these adorable little Punts have had Time Outs
today...yep, put it down in the baby book....Caleb's
first official Time Out occurred on August 31st.
I know I really should have started them long before now....
but today was his first and I'm sure not his last. Both Chloe and Caleb were
stunned by the Time Out. Chloe was in shock that Caleb was in time out
instead of her (maybe I should say she was "glowing" at
her little brother's "suffering"??) Caleb cried and when I told
him that Time Out was over and he could get off the couch he refused.
I think it may have been the longest I have ever seen that kid sit still in
one spot on the couch. The only reason he eventually got over being
angry with me and got off the couch was his fascination with a fly
buzzing around his head. Wow...

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Wait! You're not going to tell us what he did that earned him his very first time out?

Sheila said...

Good point Lynnette!! Caleb was throwing blocks and I had told him to quit...ok, I'd told him "no" twice and he just looked at me and threw them again...I knew it was past due!!!