Friday, March 25, 2011

Chloe's latest!




Chloe had another fun dance class today! I shouldn't be surprised by this but she absolutely LOVES it! She received a Fancy Nancy tutu for her birthday and wore it today for the first time. She told me that she looked beautiful:) Here is one of her favorite things to do at dance class...dance with ribbons! Even Caleb got excited about this!!

And one more story that might entertain a few of you (especially the Grandmas:) Chloe and Caleb were fighting yesterday over a recycled box from the bakery (quite the thing to fight over right?!?) and I told them to stop fighting and that neither mommy nor Jesus likes it when they fight. I went back to preparing supper. Pretty soon I see Chloe sitting in front of Caleb with her little Beginner's Bible open to a random page acting like she is teaching him. Here is what she is saying, "See Caleb, Jesus does not like it when you fight. You aren't supposed to fight. It says it right here!" And she points to her random page. He listened quietly to her teaching. She continued to "teach" until I told Caleb he could play again. Poor Caleb...the poor kid gets told what to do by me and his second Mommy (Chloe)!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's hilarious! :) Well, at least Caleb won't be able to use the excuse of not knowing right from wrong!

Angie said...

Where is this dance class at?