Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Chloe turns 4 today! She doesn't quite understand why today is her birthday but her party was this past weekend. In fact, when I walked into her room today and said "Happy Birthday!" her response was: "When are the party guests going to arrive??" Wow, I had to disappoint the birthday girl pretty quickly when I told her that we're not actually having a big party today. She did however get a stack of birthday chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast (her favorite)! Her meal request for tonight was Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and hotdogs. I think Kyle and Caleb are pretty pumped about dinner tonight too! Here are a few of Chloe's other favorites...

Favorite TV show: Max and Ruby (hence the Max and Ruby themed Birthday Party)
Favorite outdoor activity: Riding her tricycle on the chalk-drawn road on the driveway.
Favorite indoor activities: Reading, playing with play-dough, painting, playing pretend waterpark with Daddy and Caleb, buying and selling her toys in our pretend store.
Favorite kind of pizza: Pepperoni
Favorite clothes: Pajamas...she'd wear them all day if I'd let her!
Favorite New Word: Metamorphosis (she LOVED the book "Velma Gratch and the Way Cool Butterfly")
Favorite hobby (can kids this age have hobbies?? Doubtful but I needed another category:): Singing. She is always singing a song. Many times she tells me "Mommy that one is stuck in my head!" And then it gets stuck in my head and today I'm singing "Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro...etc, etc...!!!!
Favorite pre-bedtime ritual: Daddy writing words on her back.

Here are some highlights from her party this past weekend and a few of our fun today.

She really beat on the homemade pinata that my mom made!! If I have time I may have to post a video of it later...it's pretty funny!!!

She LOVED her Max and Ruby cake. As I was making it she kept telling me how "Beautiful" it was...I'm glad she is easy to please!!!

She played pin the tail on Max and won (she was the only one who wanted to play but still, she won!!)

She got to eat at her picnic table with friend Malik and Caleb dressed up as Max in bib overalls. She picked out this dress to wear for the party. She said, "This is a great party dress!!"


Her stack of birthday pancakes!

Blowing out the candle

Enjoying the awesome weather outside on her birthday!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!