Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy 1st of March!


It is absolutely beautiful outside again today. Since we got a some snow late last week Caleb again spent his time throwing snowballs at Chloe and I. He absolutely loves pelting somebody in the head with a snowball...takes after his daddy...

When Chloe escaped to the outdoors she just ran around the driveway as fast as she could....takes after her mommy...
I look out the window now and the snow is pretty much all melted again....crazy!


I decided that for the first day of March (Chloe's Birthday month) I would give her a small present. She received a Max and Ruby Birthday DVD. She was pumped and since she is having a Max and Ruby party later this month I found it extremely appropriate:) Later though she asked me if she gets a present tomorrow too...hmmm...smart Mommy hadn't thought of that. I said "Nope, no more presents until your party." Thankfully she was fine with that!

No comments: