Monday, June 27, 2011

Camping Day


We've had a lot of illness at our house (and that's just wrong in the summer!) so when Caleb was feeling a little better this past week we did one big camping day! I had Chloe give Caleb his nebulizer treatment while I packed our picnic lunch. It was just too cute...I couldn't resist taking a picture!!

We went to "Camp Creation" with some friends for the morning. The kids loved playing at the stream. They found rocks and loved getting wet!

Caleb spent most of his time in the sandbox...

Chloe spent a lot of time on the trampoline. We also visited the nature center and had a picnic lunch. Chloe's favorite part of the day: "the picnic". WOW!

Later that day we set up the tent in our backyard.

The kids had a blast going in & out of the tent...even though here they look somewhat angry!!!

Kyle had a blast burning stuff (yes, one of his favorite things!)

We topped off the day with S'mores. Kyle & Chloe spent the night in the tent while Caleb & I slept inside. He was pretty disappointed but was promised a camping night with Daddy when he's feeling 100%...I'm pretty sure I'll be camping inside the house that night too:) I take WAY too many bathroom trips these days!!

No comments: