Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He's a funny kid...

We were playing hide and seek last night and we rounded the corner to find this...

Both kids hiding under our winter comforter and mattress pad (that need to be laundered & put away!!) Caleb obviously thought he was completely hidden as I had time to get the camera and take a picture!!!

And since I've got a post going here anyways I need to include some of Caleb's most recent quotes (yes, he has started speaking ALL the TIME...I think a new word comes out of his mouth on a daily basis!) Most of the things he says makes Kyle say, "He is a funny kid!"

In the van..."Me tummy hurt; me strapped in too tight."
At bedtime..."Love you!"
As I'm telling my mom that he was coughing throughout the night..."Not too loud!"
In bed..."Me need froggie."
In a public restroom when someone else comes in the door..."Whobody??" (His own unique little word:)
Before needing to go to the public restroom..."Mommy, me poopy."

As you can tell, most of his sentences start with "me":)

No comments: